View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #45
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Its funny. I always hear that Manning is clutch and Brady etc. I seem to remember a lot of playoff games in which Manning looked terrible. Not only that but his completion to porter in the SB a few years back is a fine example of clutch if I've ever seen one. Clutch is a buzz word with very little substance. For all that Eli is called clutch, we would talk about him that way if Tyree didn't catch the ball with his helmet.

Mike
We also so easily forget how that pass got to Tyree in the first place. Eli avoided like four or five lineman to get that pass off. Some miracle ****.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote