View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #44
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I've been working on new adjustments to '13 mock. Hope to post in next few days after Jacksonville game. My concerns remain right side of O line, Nose and OLB if Barwin leaves. I think OGs should be deep if the underclassmen come out. Probably will leave QB off as Matt re-signed. I want to focus Sunday on Bradie James. Feel better if he stepped it up a mite.
I've also been working on a new mock with emphasis on NT, and O-line. I thought about posting but think I'll wait a couple games, we'll see. Now that we've re-signed Schaub we need to put some major emphasis on keeping him safe by improving the quality and depth of the O-line. I still think the other ILB spot opposite Cushing is a low priority spot since it's only a 2 down position. Also if we get better at NT it lessens the need at ILB.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote