View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #84
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
DEMECO!!!!!

Actually, you could break it down like this... who are the "leaders" from that class:

Jay Cutler, QB
Maurice Jones-Drew, RB
Brandon Marshall, WR
Marques Colston, WR
Demeco Ryans, LB
Chad Greenway, LB
AJ Hawk, LB
DeAngelo Williams, RB
Nick Mangold, C
Devin Hester, PR/KR
Haloti Ngata, DT
D'Brickashaw Ferguson, T
Jahri Evans, T
Tamba Hali, DE
Mario Williams, DE
Elvis Dumerville, DE
Antonio Cromartie, CB
Cortland Innegan, CB

If I had a do-over and 20-20 hindsight, I'd probably go DeMeco or MJD. If I just had to pick from the original options, I'd go Mario.
I'd probably go Ngata. Mario & Hali come in second. I'd have to watch some game tape on Hali before I could decide.

No way I use a #1 pick on an ILB, so no Meco. I'm also not a fan of using a top pick on a RB, since their shelf life is so low.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote