View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012   #5
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which players will you focus on VS Jags?

I'm going to be looking at Foster. I don't think he looks as good as he did last season. It may be due to the O-line issues, but I just don't think he's looked the same from the start of preseason until now. It's still early in the season though, so he has time to hit his stride.

Also, I'll be looking at the O-line run blocking & Bradie James. I want James to show me something that says he's bringing something to the table on the D & not just being another body.

Lastly, I want to see Trindon have the same impact he had when the games didn't count.