View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

I've been working on new adjustments to '13 mock. Hope to post in next few days after Jacksonville game. My concerns remain right side of O line, Nose and OLB if Barwin leaves. I think OGs should be deep if the underclassmen come out. Probably will leave QB off as Matt re-signed. I want to focus Sunday on Bradie James. Feel better if he stepped it up a mite.