Thread: How Many Spots?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Many Spots?

The Ravens have a ton of talent and probably are set at most spots and most reserve spots. It is not uncommon for mature teams to roll into the preseason with only a few open roster spots up for grabs.

On "new faces", I need to see guys in live game action to figure them out. Even if I went to all the practices I'd have a hard time drawing conclusions. Guys are not finishing tackles and are not coming up hard to pop teammates. Even in controlled scrimmages you do not go 100% (finishing tackles and such) so it is not easy to see who is a player and who just practices well.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote