View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012   #81
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Yep, lots of folks wanted Nick Fairley.

I wasn't one of those, my cousin was p!$$ed when they took Watt. Now, he has a Watt jersey.
Hey, not gonna lie, when I saw Fairley had fallen to us, I thought we were gonna take him. In fact, I was playing a draft game, and used him as my pick for that round. I ended up losing big time, as wolf123 probably remembers

I, like everyone else, didn't know who JJ was. After getting some insight about him on this board, I am glad we got him. I went home from the draft party feeling really good about our #1 pick. I even have a brand new JJ Watt jersey that I got for my birthday!! Let's just hope Mercilus can take off!

One more thing to note, when i got home, my dad was calling that pick the worst pick in texans history. Anytime I bring it up now, he claims he never said that! LOL

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote