View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #28
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Antonio Smith Fined

Quotes from Friday's practice.
DE Antonio Smith

(on if hes been fined) I just want them to take a good look at it because you know if you going strictly by the rule book, me kicking him was breaking the rules, but I want them to look at the reason why I was kicking him, trying to get him off my ankle. You see on the film, the moment my ankle came free, I stopped. I was just trying to get my ankle free from him mauling it.

(on how disappointed he is to get fined) Its very disappointing whenever you lose money. Nobody wants to lose no money especially $21,000. That could be going in my daughter or my sons trust funds or something. Thats a pretty penny, nobody would like to get that kind of money especially when I feel like I was defending myself.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote