View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Antonio Smith Fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
IF he was twisting his ankle Antonio is justified in kicking him and trying to get the guy off his leg.

The telling thing to me is that the indigo guy didn't say anything about the incident until Antonio did.

If I'm making a clean play and a guy kicks me in the head for no reason I'd probably be the first to bring that up.
exactomundo!