View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #78
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yeah, I disagree.

I would have loved to have him in this defense, but not for that price...even if we could afford it. He's not worth that much money when he is so often hurt and can be taken out of games so easily. He's 6'6" with a freak vert and rarely puts his hands up... Doesn't cause a lot of turnovers...has avg tackle numbers...

Not worth 100 mil even if he does occasionally dominates and gets to the qb.
I agree with you there. I don't think anyone is worth that kind of money, especially after learning that the cap remained flat over the last two season & may very well be flat for the next few.

I'm shocked & concerned that we're spending $15M/yr on Schaub.