View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #77
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't know. In this defense, Mario was on track to record 15 sacks. He may very well have gotten close to 20 sacks. Add in all the hurries, pressures, & tackles for losses that would have gone along with 20 sacks in this defense. Who knows?

WOLB in Wade's defense is like a RB in the ZBS, the QB in a WCO... however good the player is, the scheme is designed to "inflate" his production.

When healthy Mario is one of the best DE in the league, even when he "takes plays off & disappear for a while."
Yeah, I disagree.

I would have loved to have him in this defense, but not for that price...even if we could afford it. He's not worth that much money when he is so often hurt and can be taken out of games so easily. He's 6'6" with a freak vert and rarely puts his hands up... Doesn't cause a lot of turnovers...has avg tackle numbers...

Not worth 100 mil even if he does occasionally dominates and gets to the qb.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote