View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #43
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Well, I picked up Clay Matthews on the wire this week and he got my 14. His stat line according to the FF league was 3.5 sacks, 3 TFL, 3 tackles and 4 assists. How that translates into 14 points, I don't know, but I'll take it! Should be 10 by my count.

Anyways, I wish I hadn't drafted the IDP guys early, they seem to be a crapshoot and the waiver wire is very deep. Now I know better for next year.