View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #2
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Desperate need of tailgate passes

I hate that we have to pay for tailgating now, and I have a loop hole around. If you have some print you a copy of invalid e-ticket to the game, you can just make copies of that and use them to get through the initial gate where they check tailgate passes. You wouldn't be able to get inside the stadium, but they wouldn't know those tickets are invalid at the parking lot entrance. Again I haven't actually tried this, but I don't see how it wouldn't work, since they don't scan anything.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote