Thread: Tryout Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryout Tuesday

Bair should at least be stashed on the PT squad. I've watched him play plenty of times, not only does he fit in Wade Phillips system he would be another interesting character fit in clubhouse. Take similar path as Tim Jamision who worked hard & eventually core player on 53 man roster. I'm not saying he could be the next Ted Hendricks, who was all of 220lbs @ 6-7, but I would love to see him stick around here awhile

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote