View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #26
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

When I think of what "clutch" really means to me for a QB, I only think of three QBs in the league right now (Brady, Manning, Brees)....and probably about 3 other young ones who will or might be some day. That leaves 29 teams without a currently "clutch" QB. I don't know if we should've waited to extend Schaub's contract or if we should've looked harder at Manning, but I do know that most NFL fans are going to have to live without a "clutch" QB and Schaub, if he stays healthy, can win a SB or two with good players around him, which we do have.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote