View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #24
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
The defense started the third Qtr with a 3 & out & back to back turnovers. The offense couldn't get a first down.
Schaub has played clutch in games and forced some throws that I am sure he would like back in other games. If you look at more games than last season, Schaub has shown us that he can be an elite QB.

Clutch is something that only happens when your team is down and the QB takes the team down the field to score/win the game. Schaub has done that and when he takes the field I do not cringe. I am confident in what he can do as a QB.

Why are we even questioning if Schaub is clutch? I would rather look at the Texans as all around winners than rely on a QB to win a last minute game for us each week.