View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady.Gaga.3000 View Post
Is Matt Schaub clutch? Paul Kuharsky poses that question.

Does clutch even exist?
First off, I'm not sure why I'm responding to someone using a user name of Lady.Gaga.3000

In any event, my answer is this:
IF ALL three phases of the game perform, we'll never have to know. In other words, we should be better in all three phases where it shouldn't come down to Schaub "being clutch" for the simple fact that he's a good leader AND has "clutch players" to work with. He knows this offense in a brilliant manner, meaning he'll put the ball in the hands of those that can get it done!

"Clutch"? No.. More than competent?? YES!

BTW, Paul "Tinnbred Homer" Kuharsky has been, is, and always be an Tinnbred honk. Once in awhile he'll pull his head out of his ass!

I love my man Adam Clanton, but he and I must "agree to disagree" about Kuharsky!