View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #268
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Well, just to know that I'm not a blind defender.

You and my brother-in-law will make a pair.

Sure, there are legitimate questions here and there.

He came to pretty much the same conclusion (at the same moments in time).

Still question on certain part of his game, and the rest.

I've been telling you the same thing as I've been telling my tight brother-in-law of some 27 years.
I told him the same exact thing about Chris Myers before; I'm no stranger to these things.

At the end of the day, I will still be watching a lot of Texans games with him; that is not going to change, I'm sure of it, LOL!

HAHA yeah guess we'll never agree on KJ. Oh well we're both still texans fans at the end of the day.