View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #265
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
HAHA well i dont hate on KJ like i used to, infact like i said he has greatly improved since his rookie campaign, i just think theres a few things he needs to improve on. Now his short passing game and run defense are GREAT. Its just his deep coverage that needs improvment IMO.
Well, just to know that I'm not a blind defender.

You and my brother-in-law will make a pair.

Sure, there are legitimate questions here and there.

He came to pretty much the same conclusion (at the same moments in time).

Still question on certain part of his game, and the rest.

I've been telling you the same thing as I've been telling my tight brother-in-law of some 27 years.
I told him the same exact thing about Chris Myers before; I'm no stranger to these things.

At the end of the day, I will still be watching a lot of Texans games with him; that is not going to change, I'm sure of it, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote