View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #259
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
J. Allen was good against the deep ball. Had a knack for making a play on the ball, was good at locating the ball. Never said he was the best CB in the league. Though he did split time with KJ the whole time he was here. He was going to get money from some team, we cutt Winston, traded demeco, released Jacoby so i doubt we were going to resign Allen for what he got offered from other teams.

And ur avoiding my question am i right or wrong about the PI calls on DBs who have their backs to the ball ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I'm not picking and choosing. I am stating what happens to ALL DBs around the NFL who have their backs to the ball. (KJ always has his back to the ball on deep balls) It's a valid question/concern.
You need to be more specific on these things.

Every play is different.

Yes, it is true that the call would go against the DB when he doesn't look back at the ball (when he actually commit PI in the first place).

I can guarantee with you that KJ has been a very good cover corner.
He's been tight with the receiver and in the long run, it will not be easy to call PI on him the longer he's in the league.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote