View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #253
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 114477 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
EU, let me tell something more in a certain term that is more acceptable to you.
Jason Allen is currently a back-up and Kareem Jackson is a starter.

There would be at least 3 coaching staffs that made a mistake if they were you.
J. Allen was good against the deep ball. Had a knack for making a play on the ball, was good at locating the ball. Never said he was the best CB in the league. Though he did split time with KJ the whole time he was here. He was going to get money from some team, we cutt Winston, traded demeco, released Jacoby so i doubt we were going to resign Allen for what he got offered from other teams.

And ur avoiding my question am i right or wrong about the PI calls on DBs who have their backs to the ball ?