View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #250
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119696 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Dude, once again, you are generalizing things!

Well, obviously, you don't know it (and I'm saying this without preconception, etc.)

You are taking into account less than you should have while generalizing things more than you should have.
It is the NFL where rules are "generally" the same. I am not saying KJ hasnt improved cause honestly i think he has, but he needs to turn his head, cause the Refs regardless of it was actually PI or not will call it 9 out of 10 times if the DB has his back to the ball hand fighting with a WR.