View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #247
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Well all i know is that if a CB doesnt "TRY" to locate the ball they often get PI calls on them. So he needs to Pretend he is looking for it at the very least. I dont see how its a good thing that he never tries to locate the ball.

If i was an O.C i would go deep against KJ every play hell he would get PI called against him 2 out of 4 plays if he was even close enough to touch the WR.
I hope you're a OC!

But that is besides the point.

Like I said, I don't dislike you Ellis. But you never talk about techniques and how the DB should play besides "pretending".

You certainly can have your opinion.
I respond to your opinions more often than I should.
Truly, you should read many posts (not just mine) in response to your concern.

Simply Crying is the same as Obama's hoping, sorry to say (I don't dislike Obama either, LOL!)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote