View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #246
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Another thing I think should be taken into great consideration.

The more you see the SS coming down to play the run, the more you know the DC is condifent in the CBs.

The DC would feel more confident to send in a Safety blitz when he feels like his CBs can handle it on an island.

Let's not compare KJ with a cover 2 corner.

He played a good part in Wade's scheme last year; I expect him to do more this year.

I kid you not, Wade will take KJ over any CB he had with the Cowboys (at least the last 2 years I watched them play under Wade).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote