View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #77
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Its a long season, but right now, you have one of the best rosters from 1-53 in football. I'd like to see how things go if yoiu can actually keep Foster, Johnson and Schaub healthy all season, and not suffer any major blows (Watt, Barwin, Joseph) on defense.

Injuries are always a ridiculously big part of the season, as you all know from last season.

In terms of who scared me the most after week one, I'd still say the Pats and Ravens. The Pats manhandled the Titans on the road like they were peasants, while the Ravens look ridiculously hungry in destroying Cincy - both teams were better foes than the Dolphins.

As always, this is the internet and Sunday is a new week. Lose and the SB threads turn into "Fire so and so threads."
+Rep. Good post