View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012   #75
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I'm going to say something that I never thought I'd say here...I think the Texans are a SB team. Being a Cowboy fan that came here I never thought that before. But I think the Texans are a very balanced team and that is what you need. I think they have the parts that control games....offense that can run and a D. I'll be honest..still not a Kubes fan and I think he is the X factor but if you look at the NFL landscape, I think the Texans are as balanced as anyone. The 49ers look the best out of everyone right now though.
I thought we might have seen a little of a preview Niners/Texans in the PS.
Both teams are very solid across the board, and therefore, make for good SB contenders.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote