View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #38
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, count me as one who says I could give a flip if ANY Texans player wanted to openly "somewhat" diss Maria Williams.

JJ Watt is clearly a superior Texans asset to whatever Mario was or could be for us. Motor, motor, MOTOR.

As far as the whole Hard Knocks issue, I have to wonder if that's him just poking fun at the Dolphins. I mean...seriously, come on...as if JJ Watt really learned it from Hard Knocks. Regardless, it's not like JJ is giving up any information that harms the Texans. He's showing that he is observant, and that plays in the heads of upcoming opponents, IMO.