View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
He didn't diss Mario at all. He was just saying that the team is moving on either way and they're going to be better off because of their hard work and commitment to being the best unit in the league on defense. I didn't notice anything in that interview that told me his head could swell up. I saw the opposite and he seemed mature and very confident. Can't wait to see the kind of player Watt continues to mold into.
No one has dissed Mario... Well except for me (and this coming from a Mario supporter) given some of his post-Texans days on Twitter.

Duane Brown said on his show yesterday that Mario was liked by all the other players. He went on to say that Mario enjoyed Houston. Some of that is lip service I'm sure, but some of Marion's actions and/or comments are/were to the contrary!

As much as I despise Rodney Harrison, I'm not so sure that I disagree with his recent comments.

BTW, Marion Williams is on pace to make $1,000,000.00 per tackle, but I don't want to be "on pace guy"!! LOL!