View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #74
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
At Wisconsin JJ had 5 batted balls in 2009 and 9 in 2010.
No argument as to the "beast" label. Just saying that last Sunday a couple of those balls were so low that he didn't need to jump or even raise his hands above his head.

What I worry about is how teams will scheme to counter his bats. I've already read coaches and players mentioning that the Olinemen just need to thump him hard in the chest to have him lose his balance backwards and essentially take him out of the play....a setup for injury. But what I am most worried about is an even more effective counter by Olinemen going low and taking out his knees.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote