View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #35
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I don't think he's in danger of spinning out of control either. Let me try to re-word... He showed a little bit of immaturity considering what was actually said. When that happens, it can turn south in a hurry... and I hope he handles it with stride.

I am glad to hear that his tone was not disrespectful. I didn't think he looked disrespectful. I just was... hmmm... at his actual text.
He didn't diss Mario at all. He was just saying that the team is moving on either way and they're going to be better off because of their hard work and commitment to being the best unit in the league on defense. I didn't notice anything in that interview that told me his head could swell up. I saw the opposite and he seemed mature and very confident. Can't wait to see the kind of player Watt continues to mold into.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote