View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #73
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Yep, lots of folks wanted Nick Fairley.

I wasn't one of those, my cousin was p!$$ed when they took Watt. Now, he has a Watt jersey.
Gotta give Cuz credit for seeing the error of his ways. At least he was man enough to pony up and recognize his foolish thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
So, who has more sacks this year, J.J. Watt or Mario Williams?

Keep in mind that Williams key role as a 4-3 DE is as a pass rusher, where Watt's key role as a 3-4 DE is not.

If both players stay healthy and Watt out-sacks Williams this year, that will end the Mario Williams arguments once and for all.
Hope this doesn't (but I'm sure it will) sound ish but I'll double down on JJ SWATT! Not baggin' on Mario since obviously he impressed enough to snag a 100 mill contract but #99 is full tilt boogie on every snap. On the other hand the former #90...well that's been well observed and documented.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote