View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #34
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I don't think he's in danger of spinning out of control either. Let me try to re-word... He showed a little bit of immaturity considering what was actually said. When that happens, it can turn south in a hurry... and I hope he handles it with stride.

I am glad to hear that his tone was not disrespectful. I didn't think he looked disrespectful. I just was... hmmm... at his actual text.
Agreed on the big mouth. No good can come from revealing that to the league.