View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #33
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Immaturity? Guess I am missing it.

Dissing Mario? If you want to take it that way, but I mean looking at last year...it's pretty clear the team didn't miss a beat without him in there. Couple that the up and down nature of his time here and not really showing up in Buffalo (granted its the first game) I don't think he said anything no one watching hasn't thought.

Did he catch something from Hard knocks? I don't know, but what I do know is he did what great defensive players should do and that is take advantage of a rookie QB.

Anyway you slice it the guy was THE difference in the game last Sunday.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote