View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Week 2 Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

Im not so sure Pittsburgh or NE deserve to be in the class that Houston , Baltimore and Denver do .... their defenses are suspect in comparison - although its hard to bet against Tom Brady. I believe they are in the next tier below those three more complete teams.
I don't think the rankings are based on how balanced, a team is, but on their ability to win games. When looking at a team like NE (I don't really have anything to say about Pittsburgh) chances are they are going to score 30 points, week in week out. How many other teams are going to be able to hang with that?

Even looking at the Texans, are you saying you penciled NewEngland as a win? Will we be able to stop them from scoring 30? 27? 24? How many points do you think we'll be able to score? We averaged 26 ppg with Schaub last year. But you don't get into a shootout with a gunslinger. We'll have to stay on the field, control the clock & minimize their opportunities. We might not get to 20 points.