View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #31
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I have no idea what he said in the interview outside of the story itself being written.

My concern is him giving up tricks of the trade with the Hard Knocks confession. Couple that with him dissing Mario and sorry but it was in fact a diss. His head is swelling and it won't take much for that to implode. I think he's earned it but at the same time... I hope he reels it in and keeps it together.
Sorry but i feel he has done more for the texans in his 1 season and 1 game then mario ever did for us his entire time here.