View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #30
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I know you can't hear his tone but it really didn't come across as disrespectful to Mario. And he tried to make the point that they lost Mario early and the defense got better as the season went on.

And with the Hard Knocks thing, he also said you can get the same information from game film so it wasn't really that big of a deal.

I don't think he's in any danger of spinning out of control.
I don't think he's in danger of spinning out of control either. Let me try to re-word... He showed a little bit of immaturity considering what was actually said. When that happens, it can turn south in a hurry... and I hope he handles it with stride.

I am glad to hear that his tone was not disrespectful. I didn't think he looked disrespectful. I just was... hmmm... at his actual text.