View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #28
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Well now I feel like a horse's ass. My apologies.

there is a big difference between the two though in all seriousness. What PFT used just makes better headlines for web hits.
No worries. Glad to see we are on the same page now.

I am sure you are right. Either way both things said are actually pretty powerful things to jib out. I'm the biggest Watt fan in town. He has been my favorite player for months now so I think has said a lot for me to perk up my eyebrows at what he is saying.