View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt makes the Dolphins look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
You blew the interview way out of proportion. He likes Mario as a person but he was just brutally honest when he said the defense as a whole would not miss him.
I have no idea what he said in the interview outside of the story itself being written.

My concern is him giving up tricks of the trade with the Hard Knocks confession. Couple that with him dissing Mario and sorry but it was in fact a diss. His head is swelling and it won't take much for that to implode. I think he's earned it but at the same time... I hope he reels it in and keeps it together.