View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #60
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Most ridiculous thing I've read in a while. Thanks for the comic relief.

I'm not the biggest Schaub fan ever, but the guy is a really good QB. It's a good thing Schaub doesn't have to run the ball, catch his own passes and play defense by himself.

Am I taking Schaub over Brady or Rodgers????Hell No.

Am I taking the Texans over the Pack or Pats? That's a better question...
I don't know. We keep talking about this is becoming a passing lead & we're seeing teams win the Super Bowl with the 30th ranked defense (not last year's Giants, but the two before)...

Having said that, I generally come across as a Schaub hater, but I've also commented that we haven't done a great job putting talent around him especially at the WR position. If Lestar, Keyshawn, Posey, & Iglesias can provide the quality we need at that position, who's to say Matt can't be "Manningesque"??

He does a fine job reading defenses, pre-snap adjustments, accurately delivering the ball, & taking care of the football. If he had the options Rodgers has, who knows?