View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #19
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike Andre Johnson Deep Steel Blue Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I'm selling a car I got recently for $200,000, but I'll ship it to you for $75,000.

Just send me a check and it's all yours!

PS-I'll show picks after I cash my check...
I am a Prince from the Kingdom of Brownsville-tamoros. I had to flee my kingdom due to the recent violence but when I return as the rightful heir I will give you half of my fortune and 6 of my best from my harem of chicas. Just send me $50,000 so I can buy some weapons, gear and hire a few countrymen from the Home Depo parking lot and meet me at the palace so I can give you your cut after I get my thrown back.