View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #65
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That's what I said about Mario the entire time he was here. Can't count the times Dale and I were either laughed at or spewed at for pointing out the obvious with Mario. He is going to really stink in Buffalo. They're going to be really bad for years, and he'll hate that cold weather over there. He'll be cut after his 3rd season there.
Don't know if anyone ever laughed at you. But I've always defended Mario when he was here & I'll continue to defend him. He is elite.

I didn't watch the Buffalo game, so I have no idea what was going on there. Can't tell you how well he played/didn't play. But just because he didn't show up on the stat sheet doesn't tell me he didn't play well.

Jared Allen didn't show up in the box scores either, doesn't change the fact that he's elite & Mario is a more well-rounded DE.

Ω