View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012   #22
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Bill,
Good to be back on the old texanstalk board...I only troll over, when we play each other. I have a feeling the Jags are going to throw everything into this game. That was a terrible loss Sunday, vs the Vikes. The injuries are hurting the Jags right now. I have a feeling, it might be a game, where both teams score 30 or more points...high scoring game. I think, the Jags win by 3points. Keep a eye on Blackmon this game and also Mike Thomas...and looks like Marcedes Lewis is back playing like 2010. Jenning is injured, so a heavy dose of MJD...should be a war! Excited to be at the game Sunday! We'll see? Either the Texans win and get a nice comfy lead in the Division, or the Jags take the 1st place spot? Here's a great football game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Good to see you Mootini!!! I've had a Mootini or two, errrrr Martinis, myself... I'm not buying any of the BS about JAX not being very good at all. I think this will be a fairly tight game especially considering it's a divisional game.

Good Luck, good game and as always, no injuries!!

My prediction?

49-2... The 2 coming from the Texans punter running out time off the clock.

I kid, I kid.... I do believe it will be a closer game than most (although, and you would understand, I hope not!) might think.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote