View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #53
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
If the Texans had Matt Schaub in January instead of TJ Yates, we would have been in the AFC Championship game.
I hear people say that, but we will never know.

As for this season, I don't think that this team is near as close to Super Bowl quality as people think. The good thing is that they will have their chance to prove themselves on the field.

As for the next couple of weeks, I think that there is a good chance that we will be 1-2 after the Broncos game.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote