View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #52
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Sorry but we lack the elite qb to get a superbowl. In the playoffs schaub will have have to make pinpoint throws under pressure. Hadn't seen it so far and no reason to think he can elevate his game. He is our weak link and we just extended him. We will make playoffs but I will not bet my house on schaub vs Peyton, Brady, or ravens. Would you? Would you bet him to beat any of those in consecutive weeks. Then win a superbowl? I'll stick with my house. Say what you want but he will be at Denver, at Detroit, at the jets, at new England then home vs Rodgers and ravens.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote