Thread: Tailgating...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #15
mistylynn0211
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Texans fans are probably some of the more laid back in my opinion. Other fans may disagree. There are knuckleheads at games though. I won't tell you that you won't run into that potentially. I think if you're relaxed and ignore any obnoxious crazy fans that are looking for a fight you should be fine. It's the opposing fans that act really obnoxious and loud and beg for the "back and forth" rhetoric that usually find problems. Hope this helps.

Post in here and talk to the Blue Crew. They are generally very welcoming to out of town tailgaters.
Thanks! I'm not much into the "back and forth" rhetoric. Blue Crew has already hit me up
mistylynn0211 is offline   Reply With Quote