View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #58
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
im by no means a mario junkie but he did have games where he set the tone too... off the top of my head- steelers last yr, colts opening day 2 yrs ago, that broncos tnf etc. i agree they werent nearly frequent enough but he did occasionally have them
Mario was a good player and I think would have been a dominant edge rusher in wades system.

Mario has the talent and all, but he's not the playmaker watt is. Watt plays faster. I know a lot of people don't buy into the fast twitch stuff, but watt is a fast twitch athlete, and Mario is not.

I would have loved to have seen them both in this defense all last year though.

If we could have stated completely healthy we'd have been scary good.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote