View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #57
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
im by no means a mario junkie but he did have games where he set the tone too... off the top of my head- steelers last yr, colts opening day 2 yrs ago, that broncos tnf etc. i agree they werent nearly frequent enough but he did occasionally have them
I certainly remember you defending the guy every chance you could get and acted like people were crazy if they thought he needed to be criticized.

And Mario never had a game like this in his career. Watt caused 3 INT's and recorded a sack and half and a lot of pressure all game long and he is in his 2nd season.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote