Thread: Tailgating...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistylynn0211 View Post
Hey guys! I'm going to the game vs the Packers in October. I am a Packers fan. Yes I know. Sorry! I have a few questions for you guys.

I really want to tailgate and was wondering how welcoming the home crowd is to an away team fan? I went the game a few years back when the Packers came to town but was too afraid to tailgate lol.

Also can people just tailgate without going to the game? I only have two tickets to the game for me and my brother but he was wondering if his friends can tailgate with us.

Should I buy a parking ticket and if so which section should I buy?

Thanks guys! I hope I'm not intruding.
Texans fans are probably some of the more laid back in my opinion. Other fans may disagree. There are knuckleheads at games though. I won't tell you that you won't run into that potentially. I think if you're relaxed and ignore any obnoxious crazy fans that are looking for a fight you should be fine. It's the opposing fans that act really obnoxious and loud and beg for the "back and forth" rhetoric that usually find problems. Hope this helps.

Post in here and talk to the Blue Crew. They are generally very welcoming to out of town tailgaters.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote