View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #79
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97234 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

I've been to a game where some friends of mine brought this one guy who turned into a completely different person when he got drunk. He started throwing ice at these Dolphin fans one time, and really embarrassed us. It was like Jekell and Hyde all of a sudden. I kept telling him to stop and he would for a while, and then he'd do something really really stupid. At one point he shoved some older fella on the ramp for no reason other then the fact that he had on a Dolphins jersey. Luckily the guy did nothing back, but at that point I grabbed the guy with us and sort of shoved him into the wall and really bitched him out. I was sick of getting embarrassed by this clown. He finally calmed down after that.

I've never understood the mentality to want to get into a fight with other fans and heckle them to a point where they have to fear for their safety. That is not what going to a game is all about. It is supposed to be a friendly place where people can enjoy themselves and watch great athletes perform. Nothing wrong with some friendly heckling, but it is definitely getting to a point where it isn't that safe for fans to go to other team's stadiums. I don't know what the hell I would do if a ton of fans started throwing beer and food at me. I have a bad temper with stuff like that, and with tons and tons of fans threatening me physically and shouting in my face, I'd probably want to stab somebody. I'm not saying that I'd do it, but some of the situations that I've seen have been extremely dangerous for people and I won't take any chances if I feel like I might get jumped by like 15 fans who want to crush some fan from another team.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote