View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #78
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Yeah, no kidding. Apparently they have no issue hitting women, so that's definitely something to think about. Hopefully it was just a handful of morons and not an accurate representation of the entire fanbase at the stadium.

Either way, take some bear spray with you. Spray that crap in their eyes & they'll leave you alone for the rest of the game. If nothing else, they won't be able to see you to hit you.
And that's just it. It is morons and they're everywhere, even right here in Houston, TX. You're a low life dicktard to start fights like that over sports teams.

I am fortunate that I have yet to run across these dicktards in person in the 104 games I've attended at Reliant and we give the business to plenty of opposing teams fans. But it's always in good fun and sometimes actually quite humorous.

I think it's safe to say that something like this would get stopped by the fans in our section. Most of the people there are always there and are not the dicktards mentioned above. As I've siad, we give the business to opposing teams fans, and in the parking lots too. But it's never serious, it's never ugly or hateful - just all in good fun.

I have never attended a road game, but I will some day, and I'm going to have to try and be a little more cautious, even in the playful banter back and forth, because I know some people just can't take a freaking joke. Most people will be gracious hosts and act like the civil human beings most of us are, but the dicktards are there, ready to douse you with beer, chunk batteries at you and punch your women. Beware the dicktards.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote